Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

As 2010 draws to a close, I've been reflecting on all the amazing things that have happened over the past year and thinking about what my hopes and expectations are for 2011.

It's been a pretty phenomenal year.



So many things have happened to and around me in 2010, all of which have influenced me, I'd like to think for the better. Many of these things may have seemed small or insignificant at the time, but accumulatively have most definitely changed me.
Overall, I feel like a better, stronger person than I was this time last year. And I have my friends, family and experiences to thank for that. I can only hope that 2011 will be even greater. I'm already taking steps in the right direction.

Before I get too sappy and sentimental (because I'm just in that kind of mood at the moment) I will leave you with a question. What shall I do with my hair in the new year? Go dark, return to natural, red again, stay whiteblonde, other? Let me know ^.^

Resolutions for the new year:
1. Be more confident
2. Take care of myself
3. Create things I'm proud of
4. Be more proactive
5. Live, laugh, love.


Current Harry Potter Book: Philosopher's Stone
Page Number: 127

1 comment:

  1. BBBRRRRRRUUUNNNNEEETTTTTTTTEEEEEEE
    BBBBBBEEE AAAAA SSSSSSEEEEXXX BBBBOOOMMMMBBBB!!!

    ReplyDelete