Tuesday, January 4, 2011

VEDJ and random thoughts


So, as most of you probably know, I've decided to partake in Video Every Day in January.
It's been a lot of fun so far, but I'm only four days in and I'm starting to really freak myself out. What in the hell am I going to make videos about for the next 27 days?!
This thought hadn't occurred to me before because I thought I had it in the bag with Alphabetically Me, but now.... Ack!!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Otherwise, things are just fine and dandy in Racheland.
I'm working on getting a second job, as I've decided I want to go to VidCon this year. VidCon is essentially a YouTube convention. It'll be held in LA at the end of July and so, I have to save up quite a bit of money to get myself there...
If you know of anywhere that's hiring, do let me know! (especially if they pay more than $9 an hour)
I'm saving all my coinages as well, so if you happen to have any spare change you wanna toss my way... ;)

I've also gotten back into Gilmore Girls recently.
And I've gotta admit -- I'm starting to fall for Logan.
Stupid charming, snarky blonde boy with good bone structure and attractive voice.
Impossible to resist!
I've also been listening to a lot of Eddplant lately. Particularly "Hush" it's such a beautiful song. Of course, "You're Not There" is wonderful, too.
Oh yes, and Laura and I have had much discussion about an upcoming project which I am very excited for and can't wait to share with you all! But, not until VEDJ is done... whew.
I'm also working on a few other creative projects of my own, which I may or may not share eventually... we'll see.
Aaaaaaaannnd, I went to see Tangled recently. I loveloveloved it. Great characters, cute little story, memorable songs and an overall wonderful feel. I highly suggest you go see it.

Alright, enough of me wasting your time.
I'm off to watch Criminal Minds/Gilmore Girls/Big Wolf On Campus. I haven't decided yet...



I took this picture on New Years Day. It makes me smile.

Current Harry Potter Book: Philosopher's Stone
Page Number: 133

No comments:

Post a Comment