Saturday, December 25, 2010

As my mum always says,

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good fight.
That is the way, isn't it?
Every family has their thing, and even though you try every year to put on a good show of smiling, happy families, sometimes it's just impossible and the inevitable argument ensues.
but soon enough, you're all over it and opening gifts and eating chocolate and all is well.

I got some really lovely things this year, as I do every year.
What can I say? My family has impeccable taste ;)
It was a particularly slow and lazy morning.
We didn't finish unpacking gifts until about two o'clock.
And now we're all dead tired and decided to take naps in various rooms in the house.
So if you'll excuse me,
my bed and my new adorable owl shaped pillow are calling me.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment