Tuesday, December 21, 2010

just a little blog to fill you in

Hello blogger, it's Christmas time.
Here are a few things that have happened recently.

  1. We welcomed the first baby into the family! My cousin Janna gave birth to a lovely baby girl named Madeline Rose. This is so very exciting for everyone in the family. Janna and Travis are going to be amazing parents! I'm so happy and proud! I cannot wait to meet the little darling!
  2. We got our Christmas tree! (finally!) Unfortunately, this was the first year I was unable to be a part of the selection process, as I was working. But this means it is officially Christmas time!
  3. I finished all my Christmas shopping. Phew!
  4. I took a trip to Narnia for a few days. ;)
  5. I got the DVD from my Glee Camp performance. I watched the whole thing and cried, just a little. Apparently, I was a touch off pitch and look incredibly awkward on stage D:
  6. My dad is home from the hospital and much, much better! He's well and eating, though definitely not in tip top shape just yet. But at least he'll be able to eat at Christmas dinner! He says he's "building up to it" because he "waits all year for this meal and [doesn't] want to miss out!"

I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season, whatever you may be celebrating!
Peace, love, hope and happiness!


Current Harry Potter Book: Philosopher's Stone
Page Number: 121

No comments:

Post a Comment