Friday, December 17, 2010

Project For Awesome 2010

This is my first year participating in Project For Awesome.

I made two videos for P4A.

The first is the one I made with my friend & fellow YouTube addict, Laura.
We spent a day spreading love and hope around our city
in support of To Write Love On Her Arms.



The second is a very short and simple video I made at the last minute about
Child Foundation.
I would have made it earlier, but I kept thinking I wouldn't have time and because I'd already made one and blah blah blah.
But in the end, I just had to. It meant too much to me not to.


It's been a hectic week and my brain is kind of frazzled, otherwise I would write more.
But I think, ultimately, the videos speak for themselves.


Current Harry Potter Book: Philosopher's Stone
Page Number: 112

No comments:

Post a Comment