Tuesday, September 28, 2010

you're gonna make it afterall.

Things can be tough sometimes.
Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.
But when things are rough and you can't see a way out, one of the greatest resources we have in this world is music.
Music heals, music saves.
When you're pulling your hair out from the stresses of life, sometimes all you need is a song in your heart to see you through it.
It doesn't solve your problems, but it certainly helps you put them in perspective and gives you hope that you can overcome whatever obstacles you may be facing.
Without getting into details, today was a very stressful day. I felt I couldn't take it any longer. (Thank you Shayla, for letting me vent via text message)
But through the splendors of music and a very spiritually inspiring evening, I feel so much hope, joy and light for the future.
Here are some of the songs that have been in my heart and head tonight.
I hope they can help you if you need a little boost.
I'd love to hear some of yours as well, if you'd care to share.

Love is All Around - Sammy Davis Jr. (aka the Mary Tyler Moore theme)

even in the darkness,
every colour can be found.

2 comments:

  1. cant even tell you how perfectly timed this was...
    seems as though we share a crappy tuesday in common :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I feel the sudden need to hug you right now. *internet hug*
    Hope you feel better today and I hope the songs helped, even just a little <3

    ReplyDelete