Friday, September 3, 2010

wisdom teeth, day three

or is it day two? by technicality? does the day i got the surgery count as day one, or is it the day after? i'm not really sure... either way.
yesterday was the worst for nausea, but today takes the topper for pain.
i can barely sit here and type this and in a moment i will return to laying on my bed, weaving in and out of consciousness.
my mum is making me some fresh mashed potatoes and bringing me some apple sauce for dinner.
i love my mom ♥
arrrgg... as if i didn't have enough to deal with, i've got terrible pressure built up in my ears and i can't get them to pop.
and my dog has been barking a lot, or at least it seems like it. i think i'm just sensitive. everything seems loud and annoying and hurts my head. especially the sound of the fan... but it's so hot in my room...
i get the feeling i'm in for a rough night...

No comments:

Post a Comment