Wednesday, September 1, 2010

i don't feel very wise.

so, today i got my wisdom teeth taken out. all four of them. and a root canal right after.
i won't get into the gory details of it, but i'll just sum it up.
i look like a zombie. i feel like crap. and i probably won't be leaving my house (or even my bedroom) for the next few days.
thank the lord for The 10th Kingdom aka the greatest film in existence. it's a 7 hour mini series that i've loved for uncountable years. if you haven't seen it, i highly suggest that you do as it truly is amazing. i could gush about it for hours, but sadly, no one ever knows what i'm talking about... :(
anywhoo. i'll be cooped up in my bedroom, drooling and hopped up on T3's for a couple days.
i'm slowly regaining feeling in my face as the freezing wears off, and hopefully soon i'll be able to eat, since i haven't eaten anything since last nights dinner. i'm flippin' starving.
it sucks, but at least i'm a little bit closer to the end result. fixing my overbite.
of course, i still have to get the braces put on and have my jaw surgery, so this is just the easy part comparatively, but meh.
it'll be so nice to see my smile when all this is over. i simply can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment