Monday, September 20, 2010

i do believe in fairies, i do i do!

I really want a pair of wings from either of these websites:


They are so gorgeous!
Of course, I have no need for them...
but boy would they be splendiferous to own!
And then of course there are all the lovely pretty ones on etsy.com ^.^

I have an obsession with costumes and dressing up. As many of you may know, I have a large collection of costumes, props and various other goodies. I used to keep them all in a wardrobe in my bedroom, but since I moved, they've been stuck, crammed in boxes, until I find a new tickle trunk.
So far, for this years Halloween, I've already purchased two beautiful costumes. One of which would do well to have a pair of these marvelous wings to match... hmmm.... no, I just can't justify spending that much money on a pair of frivolous fairy wings...
But some day, when I'm ridiculously wealthy and I just can't think of a thing to do with all my mounds of cash, I will most definitely be buying these.
And an extension on my walk in closet, solely for my costume collection ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment