Sunday, September 12, 2010

marvelous

Hello my little blog.
I have come to express my love of delicious food.
Just this evening I had some rather tasty morsels.
Instead of making a regular ol' boring mac-n-cheese, I made a wonderful cream sauce with a rich, herb and garlic cheese. Mmmm...
And my mum made crepes, with a big bowl of strawberries and whipped cream. De-freakin-licious. I luv you, mum.

In other news, I have much too much stuff.
I've been unpacking my clothes into my closet and it's simply bursting!
I have an enormous wardrobe, much too big for my tiny closet.
Ah, well, I suppose I'll have to purge. I hate purging...
But, I've already come across a large pile of items I could rid myself of.
I also came across a well loved pair of old jeans, which I am currently wearing.
I've had them since probably eighth grade and, surprisingly, they still fit.
We've been through a lot together, these jeans and I, and I can't seem to part with them.
Even though they're ripped and worn and in a sorry state.
I honestly wouldn't be able to wear them out of the house, unless I wanted the world to see my splendidly adorable underpants...

I guess you must be wondering how I'm feeling.
Oh, you weren't?
Well, you're gonna hear about it anyway, so sit down.
I'm quite alright, actually, though I've still got a few issues. Chewing is still a little difficult, causing occasional jaw stiffness, and I have to use this bizarre looking syringe to rinse my mouth after every meal.
But other than that, I'm essentially back to normal!
Though, I did have to go into the dentist on friday to fix an irritating problem with my stitches, but that's all fixed up now, so I'm feeling swell!

Tomorrow is my birthday, so I guess I'd better hit the hay to be fresh and ready for the day when I awake.
Good night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment