Monday, September 6, 2010

6

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life, and I'm feelin' good.
Well, kind of.
Very little pain, very little nausea, very little dizziness. Life is grand.
I still feel isolated and trapped, but at least I feel less sick.
And tomorrow I get to see some of my pals for a short get together at my place :)
Y'see, Supernatural season six comes out on DVD tomorrow and of course I have to run out and get it right away. Obviously.
And in the evening, a couple of my pals are dropping by to hang out and watch the new gag reel. The gag reels really are the best part xD
It'll be nice to see some people other than my family (not that I don't love them. they've been so kind and helpful through all this)
But like I said to my friend Shay earlier: "I AM DESPERATE FOR SOCIAL INTERACTION."
Speaking of social interaction...
My 19th birthday is in exactly one week. Monday, September the 13th ^.^
And the following weekend is my big bash.
Only, it's not really a big bash. More a casual get together at a comedy club with some close pals on the friday night, and an exciting scavenger hunt organized by the super amazingly awesome Laura on saturday, followed by dinner and another casual get together at my place :)
It is going to be awesome.
I can't wait to see what Laura has cooked up for this scavenger hunt thing!
And I really can't wait to see my buddies and eat delicious cake! When I can finally chew food again...
That's the one thing that's still bothering me. I can't eat.
I've managed to sort out most other difficulties. The pain, the nausea etc. But I still can't chew my food :(
Soon, I hope. Very soon... I managed to eat a sammich last night! So that's a pretty good sign... Very soft bread, but boy was it nice to eat something that wasn't mashed.
HEY, PEOPLE IN THE ALLEY. STOP YELLING LIKE IDIOTS AS IF THE REST OF THE WORLD IS NOT TRYING TO SLEEP. TAKE YO ASS BACK TO YO TREE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Sorry. Briefly distracted by the noisy people in my back alley. >:(
Right! Well, I'm off to watch the rest of the Supernatural gag reels and some Criminal Minds before bed.
Thank you for enduring another one of my long, rambling, drugged up blogs full of complaints and misplaced enthusiasm.
Have a nice night.

PS:
Somebody better buy me a Purple Nurple now that I'm 19 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment