Wednesday, November 10, 2010

melancholy.

hello my scrumptious little blog friends.
today is a melancholy day.
I have done nothing but sit in my room, listening to melancholy music and wallowing in a very strong pool of melancholy.
I'm none too sure why.
But, while I've been in here, I picked up my guitar and learned a new song.
A lovely, very pretty song which you can listen to here or a really splendid cover of it here (which is, coincidentally, the video I stumbled upon in the first place which peaked my interest in this song.)
I also had a nice little visit with my gal, during which we discussed religion, friendships and homophobia. It was a good chat.
And now I'm going to curl up in my bed and watch some Gilmore Girls.
My melancholy has morphed its way into apathy.
Perhaps tomorrow I will have returned to my spunky self, but for tonight I have... ennui. (lol Gilmore Girls reference.)

No comments:

Post a Comment