Sunday, November 28, 2010

creativity


I feel the sudden urge to create something, to do something fun.
Thanks to Color Me Katie and her amazingly inspiring blog and various art projects, I'm overwhelmed with creative juices.
I want to film a fun, silly music video.
I want to cut up bits of fabric and sew them together to create something spectacular.
I want to dance and frolick in funny costumes and take crazy pictures.
But alas, it is the middle of the night and I am far too tired to accomplish any of this.
It will have to wait for another time.

(heart Kirsten Vangsness)

I also wanted to mention that I had a very peculiar and wonderful dream last night.
I hate when dreams are so awesome that you wake up feeling disappointed in your real life and it puts you in a funk for the rest of the day.
Or is that just me?


Current Harry Potter Book: Philosopher's Stone
Page Number: 14

1 comment: