Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear Claire,

This blog post is for and about you and only you.

Tonight I had a truly splendiferous time. The two of us have this undeniable bond that is so grand I cannot describe it in words.

We seem to be able to talk about just about anything. Things I didn't even know I thought. Things I would probably not feel comfortable talking about with anyone else. And I know my secrets are safe with you.

I wanted to write this whole thing right after you left, but can only manage a few bits and pieces because I am just so damn tired. Actually, that's exactly why you left. Because the two of us were practically falling asleep mid-sentence. I hope this turns out okay. I may have to edit it in the morn.

I enjoyed making crafts with you and our random trip to Walmart to buy supplies. I cherish my bracelet. I hope it does not fall off. And I hope you like yours too. Princeton is safe on my shelf, above my Harry Potter books, looking down upon Vampire Diaries with disdain. And confusion. And my DFTBA poster will be kept safely somewhere as well, once all the glitter glue has dried.

I wish I could remember that one hilarious quote that we both said we were going to put in our blogs, but at the moment it has completely slipped my memory.

I realize now that I talk and talk and talk about all my personal and family issues, but I hardly know a thing about yours. If you're comfortable with sharing, I would love to hear. Next time.

I hope you enjoyed your first vlog making experience and that I didn't bore you to death while you watched me edit. And hopefully the vid will be up soon, but YouTube is taking forever to process it... Thank you for complimenting my editing skills. It really means a lot.

I cannot wait to go see Harry Potter with you next week. I hope we can manage a shopping trip for costumes beforehand.

I meant to talk to you about taking a road/train trip down to Seattle this winter to see the Harry Potter exhibit. We will discuss on Thurs. I also have many other things planned (potentially) for that evening. I will bring my trivia cards from my Harry Potter Scene It game and I will load up my ipod with A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel (as you have not seen either), because we will need something to keep us entertained whilst waiting in line.

I fear I am beginning to babble. My head is ready for sleep so I'm not sure what I'm saying anymore... I think you get the idea.

Basically, I lurv yew.


ps: I don't know what to do with all this left over ginger ale lol.

pps: "I'm spilling eyeballs everywhere! ... sentence I never thought I'd say." -- Was that it? 0.o

ppps: It uploaded.

2 comments:

  1. well, i still can't handle seeing myself like that. But anyways, i gotta say that i honestly adore you,and think that you are the sweetest person i know. Also, im pretty down for a) another talk sesh between us(regarding my family and such), and b) this harry potter trip you are proposing.

    You rock kiddo,

    love always, you friendly neigborhood ginge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird. You get used to it thought :)
    Aww, you're too sweet! Thank you <3
    Yes, another chat session would be nice. Anytime :) We must seriously talk about this Harry Potter seattle trip because it would be so easy and so awesome. Let's do it.
    Luv you.

    ReplyDelete