Sunday, March 7, 2010

Money makes the world go around

Good evening blog friends.
I've had a long day at work, and honestly I have no interest in anything right now besides my bed.
I just want to curl up in my blankets all cozy and lovely and sleep forever.
On the bright side, I got my first pay check from my new job today!
Wooo! Mooonnnaaayyy!!
It's going straight into my fund for New York.
Speaking of which, by next week my
accommodations and my flights will be booked.
I can't wait.
It's been so hard to believe that it's actually happening, since things have been so hectic lately, financially.
It really seemed like we weren't going to make it.
But now it's nearly solidified and I'm really beginning to get excited.
This is an odd entry... I don't know why, I don't know what I'm talking about... DEEERRRRGGGG.
I just kind of wanted to make a post since I haven't in several days.
Here, have a pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment