Friday, March 12, 2010

Dreamboat

So the other day, while at work, I began daydreaming about some adorable boy coming up to the counter and having a cute, innocent, and dorky exchange of flirtatious conversation.
Which led me to imagine what exactly this adorable boy would look like.
Which then led me to imagine
what is my dream guy.
Now, I certainly find a lot of men attractive.
Such as him, him and especially him (don't judge)
But I think, after some thought, I have determined my ideal man:
A combination of Brendon Urie




































Both super cute, funny and talented.
Brendon Urie has an amazing voice, and is dorky yet sexy and writes some great, quirky songs. (here and here)
and Charlie(issocoollike) is nerdy, clever and witty and writes some great, catchy songs. (here and here) ((oh yeah, and he's british.))
Le sigh, le swoon.
If only....

No comments:

Post a Comment