Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hey, what's up? I met Brendon Urie.

Uhm, hey blogger? Yeah, I met Brendon freaking Urie a couple days ago.
Just thought I'd mention that.

Oh yeah, and I met Spencer Smith too. No big deal.


So yeah. Last friday my friend and I took a little roadtrip down to Seattle for the Panic! At The Disco concert on June 24th and it was awesome. We had a lot of fun in the car just jammin' out to some tunes and chatting and staying up all night in our hotel room. I posted a video about it over tharrr --> http://youtu.be/mfo6kIvleqk so you can watch that for video evidence of my shenanigans and ridiculous excitement over the whole ordeal. I look like a major derp in both pictures (seriously, what am I doing with my face?) but I DON GIVE A FUUHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment