Friday, June 3, 2011

Okay, I'm ready to leave my house now...

Somebody come take me away. I've been cooped up in here since Monday. I swear, I'm all healed up! Okay, well, no not healed per say, but I feel fine and dandy, minus the tiny problems I have with eating. But I'm all better pretty much and I'd really like to get out of my bedroom, please. In the mean time, I guess I'll just continue to browse through Tumblr and giggle (or laugh uproariously) at the many relatable and hilarious posts. Sigh. I'm getting so bored of this now. But, I go back to work tomorrow! I'm actually a little bit excited, is that weird? At least it'll be something different than my tiny life the past week haha. However, I've got a bunch of things to worry about once I'm back into the flow of life, it's gonna be kinda shitty, all of a sudden I'm gonna be super stressed out and I'll be wishing I was staying in bed eating mushy foods and watching Back To The Future. Isn't that always the way? Alright, well perhaps I'll make a concerted effort to do something at least a little productive today. Maybe I'll even step outside! Gasp, shock, horror! Actually, I'd really like to go outside...
("let's go outside, let's go outside, outside's nice cause it goes world wide!")

No comments:

Post a Comment