Friday, June 17, 2011

I have a few urges right now:

1. Make crafts. Like, I wana glue shit onto construction paper and cut things out with those fancy scissors. I wanna make t-shirts with iron on patches and fabric paint. I wanna do crrraaaffffttttssss.

2. I wanna go through every article of clothing in my wardrobe and get rid of a bunch of stuff that I no longer like or fit. I want to revamp my whole closet!

3. Make videos. I have a whole list of videos I want to make, some that I've wanted to make for months and haven't gotten around to. But unfortunately, it's dark out now and the lighting in my room is terrible. I may, perhaps, make a few anyways. Take some footage and post it at a later date... maybe keep it for days when I'm too tired/lazy/busy/sick to make a video.... Hmmmm....

4. Bake. I want to bake. I want to bake cookies, cakes, pie... anything! Ooooh, ooh!! Cinnamon buns!!!! I want to bake cinnamon buns. Like stat. Pronto. Zomg, so tasty.

5. I want to go to the dollar store or some other cheap shop and buy various pens, pencils and journals.

6. Build a motha effin FORT.

No comments:

Post a Comment