Thursday, June 16, 2011

So apparently I only ever come on here to complain now

But I'm just having a really shitty time.
Yesterday I had to come home from work early because I randomly got really nauseous and had to run into the back room to throw up in the bathroom sink.
Then I came home and spent the next few hours doing the same thing. Couldn't keep any food down.
I must've caught some kind of bug somewhere along the line. It came on so suddenly, I was fine all morning then out of the blue, nope not fine at all.
And of course I couldn't sleep last night, hence why I'm awake at 6am for no frickin reason.
And now my face is red and puffy and swollen and itchy and I can barely see out of my left eye.
What the hell is wrong with me?
I had all these plans yesterday and today, too. Video making plans for when I got home from work. But they all got thrown out the window for now... unless I feel better this afternoon but I somehow doubt it.
I guess I'll be going back to bed and hope to God I feel better soon because tonight was supposed to be a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment