Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hey blogerific blog friends

I am considering doing a few of those "X-amount of days challenge" things as a way to keep this blog updated on a regular basis. I can't do a 30 day challenge right now because I'm leaving for VidCon in 26 days (holy whoa!!!!) but I might do a 7 day challenge or something of that nature. Just answering random/personal questions that may or may not be of any interest to anyone. Whatever.

In other news.
I have just been thinking a lot lately about goals. Life goals, daily goals, little perhaps insignificant goals. I have so many of them. But I think the problem I've been having a lot in the past few years is that I have all these really big goals that I then get disappointed when I can't achieve them. But I think I need to remember to accomplish the smaller ones first. That they aren't something to be overlooked or to be taken for granted. And in that respect, I've accomplished a lot of things. But that doesn't mean I should stop trying. Never stop trying. There's always something new or interesting to learn or try. And with each little thing I accomplish I'm one step closer to those bigger goals.
Anyways, enough of that. Sorry.

So here's a few other things:

- my show choir is awesome and we have a 40 minute gig coming up which is both terrifying and amazing. we're working on getting costumes. deeply considering suspenders for the guys. and our colour of choice? pink. hell yeah. and no, I actually didn't have much to do with that so don't be all "yo Rachel you totes made them go with pink cause yer crazy obsessed with that colour blah blah blah" Nuh uh! xD I actually didn't even have to. though, maybe I would've anyway ;)
- tattoos. coming up so soon. getting freaked out. aaaaccckkk.
- been catching up on many many days of missed youtube videos. holy crow. too many vloggers. too many awesome people to watch. but also, so many people to compare myself to. yo, hey, self? stop doing that. kaythnxbai. no but actually I need to stop watching other people and thinking "I'm not as ____ as them." I am not in high school anymore, plz just stfu brain.
- as I tweeted earlier today, is July too early to be thinking of Halloween?
- I ordered 250 business cards for $8 just for fun...zies. o.O
- I may or may not be making buttons with "Racheltastik" printed on them. nbd.
- I'm over thinking and obsessing over a lot of stuff right now and uhhh, it's kinda dumb.
- I have nothing interesting to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment