Wednesday, July 27, 2011

omgomgomgomgomgomg

VidCon is here.
I don't know if I've talked about this on here before but I feel like I've talked about it everywhere and anywhere to everyone and anyone who will listen.
Basically, VidCon is like a convention for YouTube. Panels, Q&A, concerts, etc. Two days of it.
Super nerdy, but gonna be totally awesome.
I have been so nervous about this for so long that I'm beginning to feel numb.
Obviously, I'm also excited about it and it's going to be so much freaking fun, but I'm just an awkward gal and meeting new people is kinda terrifying for me.
Six months has gone by so friggin fast. I remember when I first bought my ticket for VidCon with the intention of possibly backing out due to anxiety. I told my friend who bought our tickets not to take it personally, just in case.
And then the next thing I knew I was booking flights and setting up all these things and now here we are and I'm leaving today!
I'm praying I've packed everything. Good lord.
Well, I suppose I'd better get myself going here. Don't want to be late and miss our flight. (Or maybe I kinda do a little bit...)
Hope everyone is well and I will fill you all in when I get back, to the best of my ability.
Love ya!
BYEEEEE.


Current Harry Potter Book: Chamber of Secrets
Page Number: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment