Tuesday, February 1, 2011

VEDJ is over

This is weird. All day I've been wanting to make a video. Feeling like it was necessary.
However, it is no longer January and therefore no longer required of me to make a video every day. I know a few VEDJers have decided to continue into February and beyond (lol)
I thought about this. But ultimately I decided against it, for many reasons.
However, I'm not giving up video making by any means. I intend to make several videos a week, maybe three or four with any luck. So keep your eyes peeled for Alphabetically Me on Thursdays, the Supernatural Saturday Segment and whatever else I happen to feel like posting whenever I feel like posting it :)

Moving on!

I dyed my hair and it turned out a funny blonde/gray/whatever/blah colour, so tomorrow I will be dying it over again D: hopefully I can fix it this time...
If not, well, I guess I'll be going dark a lot sooner than I had anticipated...

I bought a canvas at the dollar store today because I feel like being artsy and painting a picture so eff y'all. Unfortunately... I didn't buy paint. So for now it's just a pencil sketch until I make it colourful and purdy.

I cleaned and reorganized my bedroom yesterday and it's already looking like I barely touched it. How does this happen in just a day? Huff Puff!

I am listening to the Tangled soundtrack right now because it is amazing and fun.

OH OH OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Panic! At The Disco have released their new single and preorders for their album/deluxe box sets etc and I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED AND EXCITED.
For like, a week I've been listening to The Ballad Of Mona Lisa pretty much nonstop. And when I saw the new promo pics? My God, it was embarrassing. I was fangirling all over the place! Luckily, I was in the presence of someone awesome and very understanding of my nerdy, dorky, fangirly self. Whew!

And lastly, I'm thinking about starting a new project whereby I take a picture of myself every day (or maybe just every so often, when I'm feeling particularly "fashionable" or something) and call it What Did You Wear Today. Thoughts? Opinions? Yes? No? Stupid? Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment