Saturday, February 19, 2011

I need to attend a dance party. Stat.

Sooooo... I've been thinking...
I need to dance. I need to host or go to a dance party.
Guuuuuuyyyyyyyssss, who has a house that would work for hosting an epic dance party?
Big open space (preferably with no carpet, makes for better dancing) a sweet sound system and very understanding neighbours.

Things that would be absolutely necessary at said dance party:
  • Ridiculous outfits (spandex anyone?)
  • Glow sticks
  • Cheesy 90's music
  • Various pop music from other hilarious decades
  • Copious amounts of silly dance moves
  • A spontaneous, fully choreographed dance routine.

I JUST NEED TO EXPRESS MYSELF THROUGH THE ART OF DANCE.
who's with me?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Also, I just posted the most ridiculous video on youtube. I may regret this in the morning. In fact, in a couple of days when I come to my senses, I might just take it down. But for now, I have decided to throw caution to the wind and just goooo with it. I realize I've used this word multiple times already, but, I am in a ridiculous mood. Perhaps it is time for sleep, before I do something else embarrassing and post it online...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment