Monday, September 12, 2011

I've been staring at this blank page for quite some time now

And I just don't know where to begin.
I'm in a very strange mood today. Sort of a wishy-washy, daydreamy state of mind.
I suppose I just have a lot to think about.
I want to make some changes and I have some opportunities to do so in the near future.
But thinking about that sort of thing can be very overwhelming.
But at the same time, very exciting and I can't help but have this warm little flutter in my chest that I might be on the brink of something... fantastic.
Who knows.

I also would just like to say a huge thank you to all my amazing friends who came to my birthday party on Friday. You guys are so fabulous, I just can't even. Especially those wonderful few who helped me set up, take down and clean up. And by few I mostly mean one. You know who you are.
While I was horribly overwhelmed by a lot of emotional goings ons on top of the general stress of planning and hosting a party, I managed to have fun and that was definitely because I was surrounded by such phenomenal people.

And of course, the YouTube gathering turned out quite splendidly as well. A few awkward moments but I think that's to be expected and unavoidable. But I had a great time and met some nice people I hope to stay in touch with.

That's all for now, folks!
See you... in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment