Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Are you a feather?

Because you tickle my fancy.

I do enjoy an adorable pick up line now and again.
But of course I also enjoy the hilariously awful ones much much more!
And I found an amazing place to find both, thanks to Tumblr.

In other news, I've been writing again lately.
Songs, that is.
Or rather... tid bits of songs and wishy washy words on scrap bits of paper.
I'm still struggling with my horrendous guitar playing but I'm fumbling along.

I miss this blog so much but I never know what to write about here.
Perhaps it shall become a hub for such ramblings as the ones I write on napkins and the backs of receipts and sky train tickets.

Sometimes I wonder if anything I ever say here or anywhere is of any interest to anyone. Such a depressing thought. I shouldn't allow myself to dwell on such things but I do... although, it doesn't seem to stop me. I tweet and vlog and tumbl to my hearts content.

And now I'm going to do that thing where I become incredibly incoherent.
Good day to you, sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment