Sunday, October 17, 2010

demon barber of fleet street: part two

Quotes from last night:

"That's not a couch, that's a dead body."

"We can't leave. They've already locked the doors. We're going to be the dead bodies for tomorrow nights show."

"I'm laughing, but on the inside, I'm crying a little. I'm kinda terrified."

"Crazy people throw the best parties."

"I'm tellin' ya, the insane really know how to get down."

"That is the most fucking terrifying theatre I have ever seen."

"Guys? Where's the door? ...."

"That guy stepped in the blood. Wouldn't it be funny if he woke up tomorrow and found bloody footprints in his house? I'd be terrified."

And a whole heck of a lot of stuff about dead bodies, mass murderers and serial killers.
Yup. Twas a good night.


I miss blogging. I think the reason I haven't been doing much of it lately is that I feel like I don't have anything interesting to blog about. But I didn't start this blog for other peoples entertainment. I started it for my own. I miss the days of old nexopia, when I would blog just about on a daily basis. Seriously. That blog was hilariously awful awesome. I may have to revisit it some time.
When I'm at work and I have a moment to spare or I'm really bored, I jot down my random thoughts on scrap pieces of receipt paper. I bring them home with me and now have a very large envelope full of them. I am deeply considering using them for future blog material. In fact, I have done so before.
So, keep your eyes peeled for plenty more random rambling blogs from me some time in the near future because I DON GIVE A FUCK, I'LL BLOG WHAT I WAN.

1 comment:

  1. you go girl!!1 you blog your heart out and i shall follow in your internet equivalent of footsteps!!

    ReplyDelete