Thursday, August 19, 2010

what is a blog

y'know when you just need to release something,
when you have something to say, but noone in particular to say it to?
that's what a blog is.
when there's something you want to say, but nobody there to hear you, the internet will always lend an ear.
when you have a story to tell or you just want to talk, your blog is always there.
that's what i love about the internet.
that's what i love about you, blogger.
even if noone ever reads this, the liberating feeling of just writing it is worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Well said. Perhaps my blog and your blog could be friends. I'd be honoured to have you guest-blog sometime too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you. I am now following your blog and I see now that you are following mine as well :)
    I don't exactly know how guest-blogging would work, but I'm sure we could sort something out.

    ReplyDelete