Tuesday, August 3, 2010

what an enjoyable evening!


I went to see Charlie St. Cloud and I actually really liked it.
Though, that might be my immense lust for Zac Efron talking...
I mean, just look at him!
kdjfhskjghfd.
so. attractive.

I went with a couple fabulous people and we had a blast and a half.
what made the evening so enjoyable was spending time with the two of them, because it's such a rare occurance these days.
you two ladies are hilariously awesome!! and I really miss you! let's hang again soon, mmkay??



"I wonder what Zac Efron would look like with a beard..."

1 comment:

  1. i keep seeing the ads for that show and im actually quite curious about it. we definitely need an excessively girly night with everyone soon, seriosuly going through friend withdrawls....

    ReplyDelete