Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hello Internet!

Why hello there Blogger!
Long time no see! I have really missed you!
And all aspects of the internet, really...
I will attempt to get back into the flow of things now that everything is starting to settle down a bit over here...
It's been a hectic couple of months.
Between moving, work, some other personal matters and New York, I've barely had time to think.
And on the rare occasion I do have time to myself, I've generally been spending it asleep. Or watching Criminal Minds, because I'm currently obsessed with that show.
(So much love for the ever so sexy Dr. Spencer Reid! And the massively awesome Penelope Garcia! And the super badass Derek Morgan!)
So, I'm sorry for not updating much.
And I'm sorry for not keeping touch with all you gals out there, whom I miss very dearly.
Things are really looking up around here as far as furniture, boxes and organization is concerned.
Though, it's still a big fat mess, I think the nickel has finally dropped.
I've got some lovely new furniture (a desk and a dresser) and just recently acquired a stunning new bed frame!
That was one hell of a hunt to find just the right one, but we finally did.
I get the mattress and box spring next week.
Slowly but surely, things are becoming more clear and organized.
Phew, it feels good.
And it'll feel even better when it's all done!
Which will hopefully be soon, since my mum's cousin is coming from Denmark to stay with us in... oh, just under two weeks?
Hmmm...
Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment