Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hoorah! Jobs!

I got the job!
I am very very excited about this, blogular!
(yes, I totally did just make up that word, and I'm not even sure if it works in this context, though I suppose, since I invented it, I can decide that it does and no one will be the wiser.)
Starting saturday morning, I will be working at a chocolate shop, scooping ice cream and selling chocolates.
It should be a marvelous job.
Especially since I love their marshmallow moguls! And I'm sure I'll be able to bring a few home with me ;)
And of course, I could really use the money.
Hello, New York!
I have been looking for a job for what seems like a very long time.
I've sent resumes and applications into numerous places, even went in for a few interviews, but nothing.
And now, with very little effort on my part, really, now I get the job!
This is super exciting!
Splendiferous, really!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment