Monday, February 15, 2010

changechangechange

Hello there little blog.
It has been a while since we last communicated and since then I have undergone a very serious change.
I have become... a redhead.
Yes, that's right, I am now a ginger!
And because of this, I thought I would share the inspiration behind it all.
The lovely ladies who made me want to go red in the first place.
My redhair-spiration, if you will.


First of course, there's Hayley Williams, who has been an idol of mine for some time now.
She has had many variations of red hair over the years, all of which look stunning on her.

Next, we have Debra Messing.
A gorgeous and hilarious actress who's character, Grace Adler, on Will & Grace, will forever be in my heart.


And then we have the nerdy, yet adorable, Felicia Day.
I was first introduced to her as the quirky, sweet love interest to Neil Patrick Harris, Penny, in Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog.
I have since discovered her hilarious webseries, The Guild.

And lastly, the beautiful Julie McNiven, who of course played Anna, the angel, on Supernatural.
I met her at the convention, she's very sweet and even more pretty in person.


And there you have it!
There are a few others, whose names I don't know, I simply saw them on tv or in a movie or even on the street, and thought to myself "My GOD. That woman's hair is beautiful. I wish I could have that for my very own!" And now, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment