Monday, November 14, 2011

Sooooo, hey blogster

I've been embarrassing myself greatly on the internet lately. Like, a lot.
Uhm... here's some examples of this.
Le cover of Le Justin Bieber song.

and of course there's this
Le Bloopers from Le cover of Le Justin Bieber song.


I've been in a weird funk lately as is well... not unusual for me, shall we say.
And if you follow me on Twitter or Tumblr, I am genuinely sorry. Because I've been obnoxious and bitchy and whiny lately and yeah, that's not cool. Gonna break that habit, yeah?
So anyways, as I was saying.
I embarrass myself on the internet on a regular basis.
Yep.


So I'm procrastinating doing all the things I need to do right now. My list is a million miles long but instead of being productive I'm being lazy and enjoying some quality internet time ;) Which I do far too often.

Also, here's some good tidbits of advice I've been given lately:

"Don't be a sarcastic bitch."
"Don't be weird."
"Be a good friend."

Follow these and you should be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment