Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh no, not again!

So, I have lost another four teeth. Had them removed yesterday. Was given gas, then an IV and I spent most of yesterday crying, vomiting or sleeping. So you can imagine how I'm feeling today. I'll give you a hint: Not so great.
I have spent the entirety of my day sitting in front of my computer scrollin' around on Tumblr and reblogging shit like crazy. I think I've reblogged more stuff today alone than I have at all ever. Whoops. Sorry Tumblr followers. Nah, who am I kidding, not really. It's muh Tumblr yo. I'll post what I waaant.
So anyways. I'm stuck on bed rest for the next couple days because the doctors told me to "take it easy" and that "the third day will be the worst" which will be Thursday, they said. I was supposed to go back to work tomorrow, but my mum had to phone for me and tell them I can't make it.
I feel awful. I can't eat, well, I can't chew. I'm living off mashed potatoes, jello, ice cream, those meal replacement drinks and apple sauce and everything tastes like blood. Because, you know, I've got four open wounds in my mouth. Sorry, I don't mean to be graphic. I'll spare you the details.
But basically, I'm fucking hungry. I want a friggin hamburger. Or a sandwich. Or a big delicious taco. But I can only eat soft, non-chewable food. I refuse to touch yogurt though. Blech. Never again. Too many bad memories from last time.
I've been laying on my bed a lot watching soothing things like 10th Kingdom and Pushing Daisies. Currently I'm trying to watch Nowhere Boy but I've gotten greatly distracted by the glory of the internet. I suppose I should finish watching it since it's due back tonight. My dad also rented me Back to the Future. Eff yeah.
I just removed the horrible bandaid over where the IV went in. Ouch. I have done nothing but ramble and complain throughout this blog. I think I'm gonna go back to watching my movie and silently fuming about the fact that I can't friggin eat anything. Goodbye.


Oh yeah, and my dad got me a $15 iTunes gift card. He said "happy feeling sick day" when he gave it to me, then laughed. I love my dad. But now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna buy with it... ideas? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment