Saturday, March 26, 2011

I only shoot up with your perfume.

I'm sitting here, wearing my most glamorous, old hollywood style night dress and robe, just for fun.

What could be better than a wonderful hot bath after a long week?
Nothing, I'll say.
And it has indeed been a long week. Week and a half more like, and it's certainly not over. I must admit, I'm a busy bee these days. All that time with nothing to do and suddenly I'm overwhelmed. Le sigh. Ah, such is life. Be careful what you wish for, isn't that what they say?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm not unhappy. In all honesty, I'm quite pleased with the way things are going. Just drained is all. And boy would I ever like to rest every now and then. But things will settle down soon enough, if only to be replaced by something else equally as time and energy consuming.

There are so many things I want to say. I just want to open my mouth and blurt things out but I know what a horrible idea that is. I need my best friend. But unfortunately, none of the people that I would say qualify in that regard are currently at my disposal. But I feel like my brain is so full of gunk, I just need some way to release it all. Though, at the same time, I feel like it won't fix anything even if I do. I'm still going to obsess over every little thing. My mind plays tricks on me and my imagination carries me away sometimes. Wishful thinking? More than likely so, but I can't stop drifting off into LaLa Land and dreaming about it all anyways.

I realize I'm being rather cryptic so I'll leave you with this:
"How so very apropos:
A goodbye just as soon as I said 'Hello.'
Well alright, I'll see you later."

No comments:

Post a Comment