Friday, October 14, 2011

130 day photo challenge


Day One: A picture of yourself and 10 facts

"the facts were these..."

Fact one: I'm really bad at updating this blog
Fact two: I'm far more active on Tumblr, to a ridiculous degree.
(I do not suggest you follow me there unless you are willing to be subjected to an obnoxious amount of posts featuring Darren Criss, Harry Potter and Supernatural.)
Fact three: I have a strange obsession with pie. It is the single greatest baked good in the history of this planet.
Fact four: I am a shopaholic. It's kind of sad...
Fact five: I am a self proclaimed dork, though no one seems to disagree so I'm pretty sure it's accurate.
Fact six: I love my show choir more than probably anything else in the world.
Fact seven: I like to name inanimate objects.
Fact eight: I uh... make videos on the internet.
("I like to talk to myself, about myself, in front of a camera...")
Fact nine: My favourite colour is, though this may be obvious, pink.
Fact ten: My name is Rachel. And I'm pretty tastik.

No comments:

Post a Comment